- This event has passed.
BUDGIE BASH – April 18th
April 18, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Hello United Members,
This is a call out for sellers to our annual Budgie Bash on Sunday 18th April.
Please let us know by email if you are interested to have a table and sell your birds.
$50 per table as a fundraiser for the club.
Budgie Bash is on Sunday 18th April 10AM – MIDDAY
Look forward to hearing from you
- All vendors must be at the hall by 9am on the morning of the sale.
- All vendors need to bring their own foldable table to place the birds on.
- All vendors will be required to pay a fee of $50 before allocation of a space for display and sale of their birds.
- Each vendor will be allocated a space in the hall, in consultation with the Show Manager.
- The Show Manager has the final decision on allocation of all spaces for vendors.
- No sales are permitted before 10am, and all sales will cease at 12 noon.
- All birds must be caged in standard BCV show cages, each fitted with a drinker, and seed on the floor.
- There must be no more than 2 birds per cage.
- No sick or injured birds are to be offered for sale. The Show Manager reserves the right to require such birds to be removed from the sale.
- Birds may be sold individually, in pairs or by lot, as agreed with each customer.
- Prices may be displayed on the cages.
- The final price for any bird or multiple purchase will be negotiated between the vendor and purchaser.
- The vendor will be responsible for transferring the bird into the purchaser’s cage (acknowledging that this is not ideal, but will be less likely to result in a bird escaping during the transfer).
- All vendors will be responsible for their own sales, including having appropriate money for change.
- Vendors will assist the Show Manager following completion of the sale at 12 noon, with cleaning up the hall.
- All unsold birds remain the property of the vendor and must be removed from the hall during the clean up.